Schematic capture tools|
||Despite all later "advances", OrCAD SDT is still a very productive design
environment if you add a few tools.
- Keyboard macros slash the number of keystrokes and mouse clicks
required to create and edit drawings.
- Page ties (intersheet references)
make it easier to follow signals across multiple schematic pages, without
being as cumbersome as hierarchical drawings:
- Bulk title block updates.
- Improved Laserjet printer drivers.
- PCX bitmap conversion.
- A streamlined symbol definition format saves endless drudgery in the
definition of high pin count symbols.
The page tie generator and title block
update are designed for SDT 4.x, but instructions for SDT/386+ are included.
||To generate PDF files, print to HP Laserjet format, then use
PCL2PDF by Visual
Software to convert to PDF.
|SDT file format
||Reverse-engineered OrCAD SDT schematic file format
|Package for distribution
||OrCAD SDT is a trademark of Cadence Design
|© 2002-2016 PC Engines GmbH. All rights reserved.|