Offers, Services and Sales of PC Engines are made
only pursuant to these conditions:
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices exclude Taxes and duties.
Swiss VAT will be added for deliveries within Switzerland.
- Orders may be rejected for any reason.
Prepayments made by Customer will be fully refunded in this case.
- Inventory is subject to prior sale. The stock status shown
in our order form is not updated in real time.
- Delivery dates and lead times are approximate.
- Transport risk transfers to Customer once product is
handed to the carrier.
- Warranty period is two years unless otherwise noted. At its
discretion, PC Engines may repair the product, replace it with an equivalent
new or refurbished product, or refund the purchase price.
Customer is responsible for backing up any data.
- Return of products - If you are not satisfied with our products,
you have the right to return the merchandise in resellable condition
within one month of the shipment for a full refund. Return shipments must be
sent postage paid.
- Liability - PC Engines shall not be liable for any sum greater
than the amount paid to it for the goods or services sold, in the event of
any loss, cost or damage caused by, arising out of, or related to, the
goods or services rendered. Customer's sole and exclusive remedy in the event
of an error or defect is limited to the correction of the error or defect by
adjustment, replacement, or repair, at PC Engines election. In no event
shall PC Engines be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential
damages, including lost profits and loss of data.
Customer is advised to back up all data regularly.
- Ownership - Goods and services supplied remain the property
of PC Engines until paid in full.
- Payment terms - payment is due before delivery. For qualified
customers, payment is due without deduction within 10 days.
- Recycling fees - Prices for product sold within Switzerland
include the SWICO advance recycling fee (VRG). In all other countries,
customers are required to register for and fund recycling as required by
their local law, or the countries they sell to.
- Undeliverable shipments - For shipments returned by the post office /
courier service as undeliverable, refund or credit is given with round trip
shipping / import fees deducted.
- Legal venue is Zürich, Switzerland, using Swiss laws.
PC Engines GmbH
In Huebwiesen 9
+41 43 321 2179 / email@example.com
VAT / Company ID: CHE-109.825.964 / Company registration:
HRA Zürich CH-020.4.025.991-2