• CPU: AMD G series T40E, 1 GHz dual Bobcat core with 64 bit support, 32K
data + 32K instruction + 512K L2 cache per core
• DRAM: 2 or 4 GB DDR3-1066 DRAM
• Storage: Boot from SD card (connected through USB), external USB or
m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
• 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center
• Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Realtek RTL8111E)
• I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB external + 2 internal, three front panel
• Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO
header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
• Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as ALIX.2D13 and
• Firmware: CoreBoot (please contact email@example.com for source
code if desired).
• Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the
enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).